View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Paradise

Some providers offer raw for an additional B2,000. Don't know if that includes CIP.

Couldn't finish so my partner took off the rubber and let me do her raw for free But YMMV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
So today I wanted to have a wild session with raw and decide to head to Tulip or Butterfly, ended up at Tulip. Went there in the evening, there were about 8 ladies to choose from. Only 2 look ok to me, so I picked 1 of them.

I would say, I set my expectations too high ...

Girl: 35yo lady from Issan x Tulip Massage
Session: 2,100B x 90 min. The price point is relative low here at 1,900B x 60 min / 2,100B x 90 min. This is my Day 4 of visiting these places.
Looks: Presentable looks, short hair, dark skin. Not slim and have a tummy. Natural B - C boobs.

Service:
Fondle and molest each other under the clothes during pre-shower foreplay, then come the 1st negative point, she got 2 mouth ulcers, so can't kiss. She said she got it from biting her lip when eating.

Sufficient space in the shower room for us to fondle, do boob fuck, sit on floor grinding session. Not bad cat bath and AR. No BJ at all. But I got it hard anyway. There was "no" raw offered. During raw grinding, it slipped in and she rode for awhile anyway, that was it. Feeling was ok, but not enough. Missionary was grinding first, but didn't manage slip in this time. I didn't get what I came here for, my mood was down, end up didn't even cum.

Conclusion:
Not gonna pick her again. No DFK + no raw, couldn't get either. Maybe I should have changed the girl at the pre-shower foreplay before actually starting the session. It seems to be true that several ML here don't offer raw. Not sure if can ask the mamasan which one got raw as well lol ... After this session, I head to Butterfly, but it was too late. The possible raw girls were either working out or went home already.