View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I’ve noted this shops like Mai Chan, Butterfly.. all have a similar system if only having young 19-22 girls in most of their roster.. and service is quite similar, I wonder of they are managed by the same people.. and are there any other shops similar to those where they only try to employ young girls?
Those listed age are not accurate. Though I've picked 19yo girls from these MPs before, but they are somewhat rare. Some are like +6 from the listed age. 21 - 27 is a more realistic range. I picked a 25yo ML at Butterfly who is actually 30yo. They are older than my regular ML who is 25yo. The mamasan at Butterfly always shows me "1st day working" girls, sadly these not my type though the one last night looks nervous, could be fun to enjoy eating her out.

Also, not all the service is same. If you like DFK, you are likely to get it at Butterfly and Mai Chan than at Momo or Pretty. Momo and Pretty at Thonglor has lots of XMM. It seems Pretty now has more younger girls than Momo when I recce on Wed after my session at Momo. But again, may not be accurate.

You can also pick young girls at the gogo bars.