View Single Post
Old 22-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 24
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spontaneous 21 years old high end local chinese, Velle

I guess this is the first FR on Velle.

Somehow the image of Angelica was still floating in my mind and after she cancelled the appointment on Sat, have to wait for the next available slot. So SMS TE but there were no girls. Only Melissa is available. So I thought I would book Melissa. Then bro TE mentioned Velle as he said that Velle's timing is more restrictive and melissa I can try any other time. So I got Velle.

On the whole I must say I am disappointed. I don't think she is any high-end girl. Her look is matured looking, she don't look 21 at all. Maybe it was her make-up. She is short and a little on the heavy side - in terms of bones and bottom. A shorter version of Lauren but Lauren has nicer features.

Actually she is not bad looking at all but just that at $700 my expectations are much higher so when she was at the door I was a bit disappointed. But still I welcomed her as perhaps she would make up with her skill on bed? Like Diane, a girl with ordinary look but is really great in bed.

As I had my shower, I let her took hers and she took a full 10 minutes for the shower. Then when she was out we chit chat a bit on the bed. OK, she is chatty and friendly and it is easy to break the ice. We started with some frenching - some tongue fighting but a far cry from what Angelica and provide. Then she didnt do any cat bath and went straight for my man-hood.
Her skills was OK but she was closing her eyes and there were not eye-contact.

So I pushed her onto the bed and began to finger her. Wow, she was real wet. And I began to service her. She didnt moan much but was wet wet wet. Then we went on 69 but she didnt give me a proper BBBJ because she was busying enjoying my licking.

Then I dragged her to the edge of the bed and attached her with my tongue yet again. She was really dripping wet. Then she started to moan and told her that she wanted poke poke. She asked me if I brought CD and I had to use my last one.

So I did her only in one-style - missionary. We frenched a little and I came in no time. She was pretty passive. Lying there, closing her eyes and letting me fucked her.

After I came, she helped me removed the CD. We had our shower separately.
She asked if it was OK if she leave first so I paid her. Then she said that I should give her more. I didnt catch what she meant and she said tips. I told her no. Tips is my perogative. I would give on my own accord and I didnt give her any.

On the whole I find her pretty passive. She looked like a normal office worker and that is the only plus point. However, I don't get that GF feeling at all. And with her look and body, I won't even rate her. Angelica is far better.. Even giselle (even without deep frenching) would be a better fuck.

Bro TE, I hope this negative FR would not have much negative impact. But seriously I don't think she is worth $700 in all fairness to other bro out there. Of course, there are people who won't believe and want to try, that is OK. Or perhaps, I don't have the right chemistry with her?

Actually I am not complaining. I paid the money and that is the end. But I won't RTF her for $700.