View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

A Beautiful Experience
Gal: Qi Qi

I landed up at 1612 to try my luck and found Qi Qi having her supper along with Fei Fei. Booked Qi Qi and proceeded to the room after a bit of a wait.

Qi Qi is slim and tall (165+cm). She is pretty and looked luscious in her heels. I put my arms around her and we gently frenched. It was not deep all out frenching. The tip of her tongue traced the outline of my lip. Our tongues played gently together. This put me in the mood. As I pulled up her dress up to admire her pert buttocks I realised her panty was very similar to Fei Fei’s.

Off it came revealing a cute pink pussy. As Qi Qi took off my shirt I threw it on the bed and proceeded to eat out her pussy at the edge of the bed. Sweet Qi Qi’s pussy was very sweet. I licked her slowly, I licked her fast, I dove right in and I just flicked the tip of her clitty. Her sweet moans told me she was enjoying it. When I just brushed her clitty I could feel her spasms. I continued to eat her out for a good 15 minutes.

We then proceeded to shower. She was gentle and thorough. I squatted down and put her one foot on my thigh and proceeded to wash it. I stroked her, from her calves to her thighs all the way to her pussy. I felt her gentle and soft buttocks and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

On the bed gave me a soft, slow and dignified cat bath. It was a delight to watch her lithe body and her gentle boobies. She slowly and deliberately built up the tempo until I could take no more and requested her to suck my didi. I loved the slow and gentle way in which she devoured my cock. My hand caressed her head as her hair brushed my thigh. We soon turned to 69 position so that I could savour more of her pussy. Qi Qi was enjoying her self so I asked her to sit on my face and rub her pussy into my mouth. After this position I asked Qi Qi to take up doggy position so I could enjoy the view of round hips and her slim waist. I then once again proceeded to eat her out.
All this pussy licking was making both of us very horny.

It was time for my cock to enjoy her vagina. As Qi Qi lay on her back I held her legs wide apart and penetrated her. I was so happy and relaxed by now that I proceeded with long strokes and without a care in the world. Intermittently I thrust more vigorously and this lasted for 15 minutes (for a guy in not great physical shape this was a lot and had something to do with the gentle way in which we enjoyed sex). We then finished off in doggie with her holding my arm as I erupted inside her.

It was a beautiful experience.

If you want a gentle demure girlfriend, Qi Qi is your gal.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else