View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5033 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
Booked tarma with MM & TT yesterday.

It is hard to add anything on top of what has been said already. I believe it is a unique experience (PSE), a must try at least once. Went for the full menu (4 blues each), they both squirt, they french each other and they basically accomodate any of your requests. Did FJ with both and came with TT doing Foot Job and MM BBJ/CIM at the same time. Amazing.

In terms of look, there is definitely better in the market. Among the 2, my preference is MM (nicer boobs). The only "negative" note is that they squirt so much that while you do FJ is so lubricated that you may lose sensitivity.

PM me if you need more info. Go and enjoy!
Bro, I hv PM u for more info but unable to up yr points as sbf says "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dandy1417 again."

TQ in adv,