View Single Post
Old 29-12-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterson619 View Post
Solid field report bro. How is the Thaifriendly dating scene like? Most of the posting I seen are from FLs.
Last time I used TF before Covid-19 in 2019 to arrange for hookups during my BKK holiday, it was excellent. Great selection of girls and LBs alike. Ended up hooking up with a LB nurse from Chiangmai. Real stunner and well hung too. She paid for her air ticket to fly down to BKK to accompany me for the week, I covered all her costs and spending during her time in BKK. Highly recommend even now that TF should be a guy's first call even before he reaches Thailand. Always nice to talk to Thai girls and/or LBs depending on one's taste before arriving, because if you only do your hunting after you've arrived you'll most likely end up with the mercenary money-making kind.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.