View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I do have a good lobang for prostate massage. She is as good as legendary Soda. But she still back in China and will come here soon. Will update u guys ��
This lady just came back from China. Don't need to PM me as u can find her contact from this website

Looks: 9/10 Chio ML with at least natural C boobs. JG Skill: 9/10 She knows how to pull the vital veins and super effective. Prostate Massage: 9/10 She will insert your ass with a condom on her finger. Environment: 10/10 Clean and hygienic. Service: Put in alot of effort to please, catbath, offer u her big neh neh to suck before the JG. Normally I go for HJ, so we will cuddle and make each other horny. Fortunately for me during one visit, she was so horny when I rub her pussy that she asked me to piak her hard hard. Is really hard to reject but I pay her the market price for full service that day.
This lady is really a gem and I believed she has quite alot of regulars too. So for bros who love prostate can give her a try, she can milk u all day until u "internal" cum