Old 25-08-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Verta9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Outcall recommendations

Hi bro, want to share my experience for outcall in KL few weeks back since there is not many posting for outcall in KL. Been lurking in sbf for sometime pre COVID. All the below are strictly based on my recent experience to KL.

Before the trip, did some research and found out few of website for providers in KL which offering outcall (overnight). This few websites are mentioned in other thread as well.

Noticed most of the providers are sharing the same pools of gals based on the similarities in the girl name and pictures. The girls are displayed by different location in KL from KL city centre to subang, Puchong etc.

However do take note that the same girl might be pricier in other provider and also lesser time. E.g 850/3/8 hours for the same girl might be 950/3/6 hours in other providers. Looks to me some of them are sub provider which actually get the girl from main provider and get some middleman money in between. Most of the main provider will send out the girl starting 10pm.

Texted couple of okt from the different website to understand the process. Most of the okt gave similar reply which I'll explain below when I choose one of the provider.

Choose a young thai lady with good body proportions (petite with 36C), although the pictures look a bit PS. Whatsapps the number and ask for the availability.

OKT replied, said girl is available. The price is same as what quoted on website which is 850/3shoots/8hours. There will be additional transport fee between 70-150 depend on the location. So the location of the girl which I said above will dictate how much extra they are charging you. And they will only send to good hotel/ not budget hotel, apartment etc.