Thread: Thai massage
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28083 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Geylang road near Kallang mrt got 1. The auntie jug damn big and $50 for bra down and total sucking. Haha!
Firstly, thanks to Bro bignehneh for sharing with me this Thai massage shop & ml details.

As due to my bz traveling schedule my body began to have several aching spots as I’m getting older already. With the contact details given by Bro bignehneh I decided that I should take a visit to this Thai massage place to ease my aching body.

Below is my rating for this place & ml.

Massage Place: 7.5
The shop is near to Kallang MRT station & a short walking distance away. The shop interior is quite nice with soft music being played. Each massage areas is separated by curtains & the massage mattress is on the floor.

ML Look: 6.5
She is a Thai MILF so don’t expect a young SYT look. She is still look presentable & not GILF type.

Massage Skill: 9
She is quite detailed in her massage & keep asking me whether her strength is ok or not. She managed to ease all my aching areas which I now feels more relaxed.

RTM: Yes definitely. Please read my FR to find out the reason why I will RTM.

HJ: 9

Damage: $50 (60 minutes massage) + $50 (HJ)

FR:
Upon reaching the place, I signed in & requested for ML (Jxxe) & paid for the 60mins massage. The receptionist then led me to the massage areas & asked me to change. After a short while, Jxxe stepped into the massage areas. She is quite friendly towards me & requested me to lay down on my stomach. Throughout the massage session, we were able to talk many things & from these conversations I managed to find out that she has been working here in S’pore for 7 years, currently staying in old airport road & sharing a room with her colleague which costs $700/month, she will be going back to her hometown on 8 Apr for 2 weeks as her mum needs to be hospitalized for a health issue, etc. While continuing a conversation with me, she is able to massage my body back very detailed without missing a spot. After finishing my body back, she starts to shift downwards to my leg areas & that’s where the teasing of my groin & ass hole starts. You must coordinate with her massage of your leg areas by lifting up your ass higher so that she is able to tease your groin & ass areas more to make your tool to enjoy more.

After finishing the back areas, she asked me to flip over that’s when she signal to me on whether I want to HJ or not. Of course I want the HJ after those teasing by her my tool can’t tahan anymore & wanting to release. She then signal a cost of $50 & I agreed on the spot. She then pull away my shorts & starts to apply the oil on my tool. She then pull down her bra to show to me her D-cup boobs & also started to do the HJ in a slow rhythm. I then pull her over to let me suck both her breast & she seems to enjoy my breast sucking. I then pulled down her mask to expose her mouth & she immediately lower down her head to suck my nipples to make me even more enjoyable & high! With all these sucking & HJ motions my tool didn’t take long to cough out all the protein furiously with nice feelings which is different from those mechanical HJ done by other MLs.

After the HJ, she went out to bring in a hot towel & help me to clean up. After the clean up, she then proceeded to massage my head areas which makes me to relax my mind. After my head massage, she then asked me to sit up & put my hands behind my head. She then locked her hands behind & starts to swing my body to the left-hand side & then right-hand side. I can hear that there is a bone cracking sound on both sides when she swing my body. Next comes, she begun to arch my body backwards & my neck areas gave out a few bone cracking sounds! The cracking of my neck areas really makes my neck no longer feels very stiff.

After the massage session is over I paid Jxxe the $50 which I find it quite worth & wear back my clothings. Jxxe continued to accompany me till I leave the shop. She also gave to me her hp number so that I can let her know before I go down to the massage shop.

One last note, please pm bro bignehneh if you want the shop & ml details. Thanks 😊