View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
From my understanding not all ladies are okay to have their pictures online. I know places like Doki censor the faces.
Heaven BKK and Kokoro also had their eyes censored. Some girls at Kokoro are also unlisted, and they don't share the pics even in PM, its available in their iPad or just call for line up. I've seen almost all of Doki's current girls, I'll probably just keep on RTF my fav one here. So far, I find her better than other Nuru MLs, probably also cuz of chemistry build up from multiple RTFs.

I also noticed some MP like Momo recently removed the pictures of some girls, name and stats remained, probably by their request. And I just saw a pretty 21yo SYT who I tried last time came back to work after 6 mths but unlisted, she's good, if I knew I book her again. She was listed with pics at that time. The mamasan remembers, cuz I often head to Momo.

Some MP posts some samples and ask you to head down to view more girls. Mitu is by request only for the line up, they will PM you the list, reply to book, actually Kokoro is somewhat same. Daisy Dream's "Working Today" is inaccurate, there are more girls at the shop and the pics are somewhat inaccurate.

Of course the best way is to head down and choose your girl, but sometimes the good ones get picked already or booked. Then you can't see them anyway. Usually I'll just book my fav ML at Doki in advance. Otherwise, do a recce like what I did at Heaven BKK (and other MPs).