Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
strokerace555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Name: Veron
Race: Malay mix
Face: 8/10 - Nice big eyes. She can be shy but has sensual expressions in the act, big lips
Body: 8.5/10 - Boob lovers must try. She’s described as meaty in previous reviews but I found she has ex cabin crew figure. Not a BBW as previously described. I was worried at first but pleasantly surprised when greeting her at hotel
Skin: 9.5/10 - very smooth skin
Boobs: D cup - nice natural-larger than tear drop shaped breasts with large eraser nips. She loves to be kissed her and I enjoyed gently fondling these fun bags with her pleasurable responses
BBBJ: 9/10 - standard technique but she takes initiative here after you make first move and she knows how to transition here to next position. Almost like reading your little brother’s mind. Could spend a good amount of session here and still be satisfied. I led her to 69 and she really warmed up to rest of session after this
FJ: 9.5/10 - tried missionary- nice slender legs to wrap around you, doggy, lazy doggy, but my favorite is CG. Her best assets on display and sensual f-me look barely had me hanging on. She can really take charge in this position and moves for mutual pleasure
Kissing: nice DFK with Angelina Jolie like lips
Moan: 9.5/10 - moans sounded natural and seems sounded more sexy as she got more turned on with each thrust. Positive reinforcement loop for me
GFE: 9/10, felt comfortable throughout

Veron was recommended by SNN after I described what I preferred, and bro made excellent suggestion. I was a bit worried at first
Due to previous negative reviews but I can confidently say I vouch for this girl and SNN recommendations. She look slightly stalkier in photos, but I think it is due to angle of her selfie. Looks much more height-weight proportionate. I’m from USA so my beauty standard could be different than whoever reading this, but found her is definitely ex-cabin crew. She a little shy at first, but very sexy in bedroom as letting you take charge mixed with her doing so in a few acts. We connected by conversation, and that last perhaps more than each session.