View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
Steve Moneyman walked out of Anfield on Bosman rule,we didn't manage to sell him at all,on the contrary Owen did keep his promise by not following Moneyman's step.

Even if Murphy stayed,he would find it extremely hard to even get a few minutes play under Rafa. Anyway I will always remember all the deadly penalties he took (100% success rate?) & all his crucial goals against MU.
kekeke .. maybe i shd have changed my heading like 'Pool players who should not have left ... '

in modern football tis days we see many good players leave d club for d sake of $$$ for loyalty. BUT good to see we still see exemplary players like Gerrard who had pledged his loyalty to Pool despite d lure of big $$$ fr big clubs. Ryan Giggs is anthr excellent example. He could have joined any of d big clubs when he was younger but he chose to stay.

I'm quite an admirer of Danny Murphy. I have always felt whenever he came into d field he always give his all. imho he was 1 of d more consistent players. will remembr his curling free kicks n yes, 1 of d better penalty takers.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.