Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Jynqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

FR for Sydney:

On a holiday and decided to visit AMTC and Ginza Empire. Looking to go to Ginza Club Tomorrow, if time allows

Just to note to all that is going to sydney, it is cheaper to buy prepaid cards at the supermarkets (i.e. Coles/ Woolsworth) as they usually run certain promotions. Do not buy from shopee or buy from the airport. This is useful as you will need an australian line to make certain bookings for the lady of your choice

AMTC:

Did not make a booking as did not have an australian line ( bought from shopee )

It's quite high class and they have a waiting room. In the waiting room the available ladies will introduce themselves one by one and let you know their services. They will not tell you their extras in the waiting room at least in my experience. When i went, there was only 2 girls available, Paris and Another Lady that i forgot the name. The receptionist will come to the waiting room and ask for your choice.

AMTC requires you to pay upfront first before meeting any of the girls. DMG was 250 AUD - +10 if you're withdrawing from the ATM there. Generally will be better if you pay in cash as they will have credit card surcharges.

First time trying white meat and picked a BBW as didnt really fancy the other lady with many tattoos and felt a little on the older side.

Paris:
Looks 8/10
Body 7/10 ( insanely big headlights but more towards the plump side)
CBJ - Only CBJ offered. They will also do a "health screening" on your little bro first. Personally not a BJ person so CBJ is even worse for me
FJ 8/10 Vocal
GFE 9/10 Was from gold coast and gave me recommendations on what to do there when i was there

Overall service was not that bad. IMO similar and SOP to cheaper Dome 1 ladies.

Total Damage: 250 + 10 ATM fee + 100 Extra (DFK) for 30 mins Felt like it was quite rip off but small head overtook big head at that point in time.

Ginza Empire:

They offer to make booking by wechat. Extremely easy to make booking. Ginza has daily roster of Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean Ladies. Occasionally has a few others like italian etc

Booked Sayaka as photos online look very attractive to me. But as with most Japanese Ladies, Photo maybe need discount 15%

Looks: 8/10 - still wont reject. First time trying japanese as well since SG only can bonk jap at minimum 600
Boobs: 10/10 Natural C and Soft.
BJ: very sensual and BBBJ started in the shower.
GFE: 100/10 in my years of chionging i have never felt more GFE. IMO SG GFE in my years of chionging is nothing close but my visit to Sayaka was as if i was meeting my girlfriend after a long time. Very friendly and chatty
FJ: 10/10 Was wet and tight. TBH did not need Lube but she put some anyway.

After my shot we also talked alot about each other's interest while cuddling and hugging

Total Damage : 190 AUD / 30 Min

Take note that even though i made the booking for 12am, Sakaya only arrived at 1230am. She said that it was cause previous customer extended 15 minutes. Hence thats why she was late. Also walls are quite thin and can hear other bros bonking

However the session with Sakaya completely made up for it and i left a happy man

Going to try korean tomorrow if time permit. Perhaps at Ginza Club so that i can get an overview of all the highly rated stables

Also note for people visiting that for the both above they are quite open in the street but they also have a backdoor entrance. Just need to navigate