View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

We sat on the table and rested,without washing up. Ray asked me how I felt about being fucked by him. He said those words. I told him it was wonderful as it had been 8 long years and I never had enjoyed such a long session and multiple orgasm. I thanked him for making our first time so great.

He laughed and caressed my hair and face. He hugged me to his chest and told me he already had knew he would get to fuck me when we first met. I asked him why, he shrugged his shoulder and said just a guy feeling. He said during our first meeting He felt that I should be a horny lady despite my decent demeanour, and his gut feeling proved right.

He continued by saying it is always a reward to fuck a mother, and I was the first mother to have succumbed to him. I told him I had so long lacked of being loved, that is why I felt loved when he cared for me. Ray said he would continue to care for me as long as i am obedient. I giggled.

I asked him that I thought he said he wanted our first sex to be on the 1st, why became the 31st dec, Ray said because the circumstances changed, since we were both alone in my house, why not start earlier.

Ray said he would give me the memory of my first anal sex on the 1st Jan instead. I then realised the pain just now and I told him it was really painful. He assured me that after the hole is broken , I would enjoy it, so he asked me to endure the pain first.

He asked me whether I love him, if I do, then I must allow him to anal him, to prove my love is real. I giggled and said of course I love him. He said good and asked me to flip over my body as he wanted to check the extent of the butt hole after he forced it a little just now. He checked and told me the bleeding has stopped and the hole is a bit bigger now.

He got me up and we began to shower each other with us kissing under the showers passionately. I really loved that moment and hoped we could remain there forever.

I was a bad mother, I completely forgotten about my sons during that moment and I only want Ray.