View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

He stopped me after a while and said I don't know how to blow him and my teeth scratched his penis. He ordered me to get off the table and put my hands up on the wall. The action got hotter.

Ray turned on the showers and sprayed at my back and ass. He sprayed at himself as well and he turned off the showers. He poured on the shower gel and rubbed them onto my back and ass and he said he would bathed me. I like that and I stood there facing the wall with my hands high up on the wall.

Ray put his fingers along my ass crack and washed my butthole as well, arousing me to moan. He then washed my vagina from behind and he discovered that I was already very wet.

I saw him rubbing the shower gel on himself and he began to place his penis along my crack. I was totally enjoying it and before I knew it, he inserted his hard penis into my vagina and started to penetrate right till I felt it reached to the innermost of my vagina. I moaned out loud in ecstasy and he asked me how I felt, can i feel his hard dick inside me.