View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

Ray was laughing so happily that someone saw him enjoying me. He told me that was one of the best thing that have happened on the last day of 2022. I turned my head to look at him angrily and he saw my angry face. I told him he had shamed me and I lived here, definitely people would gossip that I was having fun in the kitchen.

I got off the table and ran into the washroom, enough of the shame. Ray carried the table into the washroom and I shouted at him to ask him what was he doing. He wasnt happy i shouted at him and He reminded me of my promise to him.

We had a heated argument in the washroom and I told him he did not respect me at all. I already let him do anything but the last thing I wanted was to be shamed. Ray said he was just playing since it was New Year's Eve but if I cannot take this kind of game then We should not be together.

He told me let's break up and he wanted to walk out of the washroom. I was so scared of losing him and my anger immediately disappeared. I held on to him closely and pleaded with him not to break up. He said he cannot stand people shouting at him. I apologised to him several times and promised I would not do that anymore.