View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

He also told me to wait for him first and don't shower first. I thought he was right as he would not be able to reach me if I am in the showers.

Got home and I decided to check on the bra and panty to wear since Ray has gotten me a dress. Cleared the living room so as not to look so untidy. Ray reached and the door bell rang. Opened the door and he came in. He took out a dress from a paper bagvand showed to me. It was a glittery black dress, something I have never worn before.

I thanked Ray and took over the dress. I told him I would change into the dress to show him. As I was about to turn and walked into my room, Ray pulled me towards him and hugged me tight. He said he missed me and asked me did I miss him too. I giggled and told him Yes i miss him.

I told him I needed to shower as I was out the whole day and I stinked. He said its alright, he love me even if I smell. He then asked me where my sons and my mom were, and I told him they are staying at my moms place for the night. Ray asked that means I would be able to accompany him the whole night, I replied yes!