View Single Post
Old 27-05-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
I had ask Sally have do CIM? She said no more, add cost also don't do. Maybe only for her regular. Chris BJ only bbbj also no more. 😅
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
ya last time Sally got swallow full load.
There has been changes to the licensing T&Cs for the PT WLs.... previously their T&Cs were specially formulated just for them under the old Malaysian WLs scheme which were different from those of the GL WLs.
Now the revised T&Cs will bring them in line with all the other WLs working in SG.... no more special treatment for these PT WLs.
Of particular concern is the 3 strikes and out condition..... previously if the WL kenna STI.... they can resume work after treatment and cleared of the STI regardless of number of times kenna.
Now they will have their yellow card revoked if kenna STI on the 3rd occasion..... many WLs are spooked by this condition and are taking precautions now as it concerns their ricebowl.
No more taking high risks like raw or bbbj or anal now.