View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeAdams View Post
Anyone have recommendations for Daisy Dream? Been to Doki and Picasso a few times and like it a lot. Looking to try Daisy Dream as I’ve seen a few good reviews for it. Also if anyone has recommendations for Aya, I went there before, had an okay experience but wasn’t that great but I’ve seen other people recommending it so wonder who would good to try and book in advance.
I've tried Daisy Dream, overall good service, girl is friendly, but you need to take the 5,000B package to get a similar experience to Doki (minus the Jacuzzi). I see they got some new girls in their menu. I may try them again someday.