View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #15: Team Outing

It was a Friday late afternoon. Wife texted me last minute that she is going for a team outing (basically dinner and drinking) in orchard and asked me to settle my dinner alone. She told me it is a last minute arrangement. A simple intro, the team consist mainly of guys who are from the operations and project team while wife is doing the sales and marketing portion.

Around 11pm, I whatsapp her to check on her. She replied that she is ok and still drinking. She assured me that she will be fine and knows what she is doing, asking me not to be worried and go ahead to sleep first. As I left for work early that morning, I didn't catch what she was wearing for the day.

An hour later, around 12+am, she texted me asking if I am asleep already and informed that they are still drinking and ok. So I replied her and asked her why is it she keep asking if I am asleep already and is she too high already? Her replies got me thinking. She told me she is not high, ask me go sleep. She will let me know when home and will wake me up.

I was lying in bed and thinking; Is she trying to initiate for sex later when she is back? Is she already high and horny now? It was 0130am already and she is not back yet. I decided not to wait for her and just texted her that I going to bed and ask her go enjoy herself.

The next day morning, when I woke up, she is already lying in bed. Showered and changed, in her usual tank top, without bra and panties. I read her last message to me was that they are still outside and one of the project guy intro another potential client to her. (Seriously? At 0130am?)

I don't even know what time she came back. In the laundry basket, lies a pair of red bra and red thongs, obviously from last night. (For bros chatting in Kik, u have seen it). I took a sniff at the thongs and was full of her juices smell. Was she really so horny last night? What happened? Who send her home? How come she is wearing these when it's a last minute planned outing?

As I was still pissed with her, we didn't talk much the whole Saturday. I just left her alone while I was outside running errands. It was until much cooling down and we decided to go out for a dinner and drink.

After downing half a bottle of whisky, we went home. I was in bed watching tv, she joined me in bed naked and hugged me. Then she sat up and push her cup D breasts towards my mouth, wanting me to suck them. Without much invitation, I obliged. Played and sucked with her big nipples and breasts while fingering her already wet well trimmed (looks like she trimmed recently) pussy. Her juices are dripping out of her wet chee bye. She is indeed very horny.

She sat on and started grinding me hard, moaning loudly and pushing her breasts towards my face. Usually she doesn't do this position unless she is very horny. I then turned her around and fucked her missionary. She was spreading her legs high up and wide opened herself, closing her eyes and moaning. We didn't talk much during the sex. I wondered who/what is she fantasizing about or is she recalling what happened the night before?

The sex was good, more passionate than usual. I decided not to question her for too much details about the night before first but to slowly observe and find out in future. What you guys think. Any advice?