View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Perth Australia 2012

Langtrees is really pricey, this is why I recommend club 316. Make sure you can cum within 30 minutes and choose maybe those I mentioned. Those are the best bang for the buck.

I don't want to sound like I am ang moh biased but it is at that stage that it sucks wasting my money on crap fucks.

I mean seriously, you might be better off wondering the streets on Friday night and pick up girls who want to get wasted and bang if you are lucky.

On the other hand if you found a good Japanese chick, let us know. I am also instrested in mmf or mmmf if bros here can arrange one.

So far I hear a lot of stories that the Aussies can be real wild if you meet the right one then again a lot of nothing as well. You have heards some girls offer sex for a ride back home for cabs, boy I wished it was that easy. lol

As for uni, nuff said, there are only 4 of them and everyone has some wild girls if you get lucky. I can't preach anything about uni girls, it is basically they wont mind or not interested in you.

As far as I am concerned if I want asian girls go to places where you can see the goods, so if you not happy you can walk out. At least you know they make an effort of dressing themselves to sell to you.

But if you tried Langtrees and you think is bad, then you know that paper ads are three times as bad unless you lucky to find a decent one. I did managed to found one long time ago and she was a korean and did bbj with no extra charge. Girls here in the ads, everything is extra. When you add it all up, fuck ang moh is way better.

Last edited by drifand; 08-03-2012 at 05:29 PM.