Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Opp SGH, MILF Haven - 5 PRC + 1 Viet
1. Milf which has SG Milf mirror image - 依依
2.Korean speaking MILF - 娜娜 , super fair skin , small buily, petite size, lively fun personality

Yesterday, decided to visit my favourite SPA. I was surprised to find Lady Boss has just open a BRAND NEW SPA nearby. It has 3 beautifully rooms and 4 MILF - all green green horns - completely no experience "NOTHING" even no MASSAGE skills but very eager to learn from SBF SAMSTERS. To apply for this POST - PM me

BTW the CHINATOWN squirter queen YY is leaving and she bids farewell to all.

Pudding next target is NaNa aka Korean babe
their advertisements are everywhere now and in the main shop’s account for reg customers. Hope they don’t end up like Sep Spa….I guess your fav spa is Jolene’s two units down, haha… she still speaks damn cute after so many years but still closed her legs to me.

not all new, there is one with quite bad reviews over the past few mths from another shop, maybe because she is moving here liao . The rest, just want to say don’t trust the pics, the chain recently upped their PS level, ... but won’t be disappointed type, this chain is famous for all MLs having some strength, and good attitudes. there is a AQ not in the Ads?

Suddenly 2 new f joints in BM area…. Simidaiji…. Hope this compels the 3 F Joint at TB to lower their prices to std rates…. And my current fav joint at RV to open her legs… haha…

Last edited by Xyberduke; 27-04-2024 at 10:50 PM.