View Single Post
Old 15-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
I am trying to stay positive, that's life, ups and downs, anyhow I am already married with she as my wife, am telling myself to move in, and not too think anymore, telling myself perhaps is just she wanted someone else for ONS pleasure, with that thinking, I feel better, honestly, it's just sex, so just let it go, perhaps I will do the same in future, who knows, sometimes it's beyond our control, think less and move on and make more love, hahhaha, cheer up I will, anyhow at the end of the day, I am the one who my wife sleeps with at night, not the other guy, he might had the chance to sleep with my wife, but not anymore, hope my wife will wake up, and be a good and loving wife from now onwards, I wanted to do so many bad things, but that does not solve the problem, after weeks of thinking, I should just chill, life is short, make the lost out of it while we can!
Why don't you get yourself a girlfriend so both of you play the same game. It will then be fair and square. You get to screw two pussies while she has a choice of two dicks.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates