Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 17
Gian Bia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGian Bia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Eva SNS

Look: 9/10
Hot young blonde with the exotic CFM look. Nice smile and have a sexy cock sucking lips

Body: 9/10
Petite size with hourglass figure body and fair smooth skin and a hot round ass.

Boob: 9/10
B cup and was sensitive, soft & good to massage, kiss & lick, driving her horny

Frenching: 9/10
She absolutely loves French kissing! At least, that was my experience. It was a passionate exchange of tongues while my fingers worked their magic.

Pussy: 9/10
Nice cleanly wet shaven pussy. She loves it when I attack her clit. Pussy very wet and her inner muscle will clamp onto my dick when climax. Make her climax and saw her shivering and her moans were in sync.

BBBJ: 9/10
A variety of slow and fast BBBJ, power suction bbbj with no teething. Auto deep throat me serveral time. Need to control else will shoot out.

FJ: 9/10
Did various sex positions. Cowgirl, sitting lotus, doggie, missionary & spooning positions. Loved to hear her moaning during our love making sessions. We made love & embraced each other like long lost lovers, especially in a missionary position. The tightness of her pussy make me release after a few thrust.

A highly satisfy session i have and we build close bond during the session.

RTF: planning to come back soon.

A nice gem, please take good care of her.

Thanks SNS.