Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
keong692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Go-go bars are where the GG or LBs dance on a stage with or without vertical poles wearing bikinis. Got to Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy to look for the bars. Nana Plaza has Obsession Bar, Straps Bar (Post-Op) and DC-10. Soi Cowboy has Cockatoo Bar and Shadow Bar.

Below are pics of the old Cascade gogo bar and Obsession gogo bar.

Standard procedure is to go into bar. Find a seat and buy a drink. Survey the LBs or GGs on stage and off-stage and find one to your liking. Gesture to the person to come and sit with you. Buy them a lady drink (The LB/GG will get a commission from the drink). Small talk and then you decide to bring the LB back to your hotel or not. If you do not want to bring her back and want to leave the bar or choose another girl, you have to tip the girl about 100 to 200 baht, depends whether groped her a lot or not.

The bar has a barfine when you want to bring the girl/LB out. It can vary from 600 baht to 1000 baht so do find out by asking the the girl or the waitress. This money goes to the bar and not to the LB/GG. How much you want to pay the LB/GG? For LB nowadays starts at 2000 baht and for girls 3000 baht. You will have to negotiate if you the price first quoted is too high for you. If you are a good-looking guy you may get a lower price.

For LB lounge bar, the bar has no stage but will have one or two pool table for guests to play with the LB. You go in, find a table, buy a drink and survey the ladyboys at other tables. Gesture to the LB if you find her interesting, buy her a drink and make small talk. You may ask her to play pool with you. What I mentioned earlier about barfine, ladydrinks and price negotiation is applicable here too.

Here are two LB bars for your consideration:

https://www.facebook.com/CheckInBarBangkok

https://www.facebook.com/Cindyssecrets

Good luck, have fun and stay safe!
Hi bro,

Is it better pickings at Nana Plaza or lb bars like Cindy's or Check in?

And do the lb bars like Cindy's and Checkin have short time rooms nearby or do we have to bring them back to our hotel?

Seems to be that Nana Plaza I'd a better hinting ground given the larger number of lb bars and short time rooms. But I could be wrong as I'm not a frequent patron.

Grateful for your advice.

Cheers,
K692