View Single Post
Old 22-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bro do you usually interview beforehand on the AJ thinggy or do you usually try your luck to find your way back there?

thanks
gem
Since you are so keen on AJ gals....... I'll give you another one

Target : Brenda (doorgal) - now moved over to One Eyed Wench
EWR : 1500p
Body : slim and toned
Boobs : B cupper
French : yes (but I dun like cos ciggy smell very strong)
Catbath : only nipple licking
Fingering : yes
Daty : yes
BBBJ : yes
AR : yes
AJ : yes (she loves it)
FJ : 4/10 (she keeps complaining pain in pussy and prefers to do AJ)

Initially Brenda was one of the bochup doorgals of Dirty Duck who would just look at you and then look somewhere else. Later I found out she act like this is because she was one of the angpais of Dirty Duck who gets barfined every night. She is oso a heavy smoker and they would not let her smoke inside the bar so she often hangs outside. As usual I told papasan Allan I am looking for a 3-holer and he recommended Brenda..... not that I had other choices as the other 3-holers of DD were all EWRed. Brenda's ice cold stance thawed when she realised I knew papasan Allan and she started to turn on her charm while sitting with us. I decided to risk it and EWR her...... I could always get back to Allan if anything unpleasant happened or she gives trouble..... turned out I didn't have anything to worry about as she was service oriented and stayed till lunch the next day.