Thread: SuZhou
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 1
byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorePressure View Post
I stayed at one of those 5 star international hotels in Suzhou a few months ago and went to get a massage at the hotel for a normal massage. I noted it was externally managed (that's one sign to look out for). I had assumed it was going to be a normal massage because of the recent clampdowns, but I guess old habits die hard for those 5 star hotels!

When I saw the ML walk in wearing something like a traditional dress, I knew it was not going to be so normal! She was in her early ~30s, slim, decent looking, no complaints. Teeth semi brown (what to do!). What utterly shocked me was the price, I recall all in, including the massage fee, I negotiated it down to 1200 rmb for a HJ! And that was after a long negotiation with her, initially it was 2,400 rmb all in, which I rejected outright because that's just nuts. It helped me a lot that her skill level wasn't good, so my 2ic wasn't excited!

Skill wise, it was very disappointing. I would say the MLs in SG have more skills. What surprised me when I was DFK'ing her, she said no one's ever done that to her before! Which made me wonder if I was a dumbass.

Open to learn more from other bros here! Not exactly excited to play the wechat "who is near me" game.
Just use blue arrow app, easy. So many SYT at reasonable price, go ur hotel doorstep