View Single Post
Old 18-02-2004, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Tokyo

Its been years since I played in Japan but I believe things do not change:

1) Roppongi is always the in-place in Tokyo where the Japanese girls who like foreigners hang out. There used to be a few very good pubs where you only see Japanese girls and foreigners (mostly gaijins) and these bloody gaijins all speak Japanese so fluently too! Nowadays, I am sure there are many Japanese girls also speaking decent English so it will surely help.

Perhaps the actual pubs / clubs will have changed but the scene will still be the same, a Roppongi full of Japanese girls looking for foreign action - some wanting to be paid and mostly others looking for meeting foreigners for fun.

As for the PRCs I would say its stupid to pay Japanese prices to bonk a PRC girl - what a waste of time and money.

2) Our local counterparts where we went for meetings used to bring us to a place called "Kawasaki" where the main activity for us was "Teruko" (turkish bath). At Kawasaki, the joints will not accept foreigners if they are not introduced by Japanese as all the joints do not cater to foreigners.

Each joint does not allow you to choose the ladies. Once its your turn, the lady serving you will come and bring you to the room and then, its like almost 2 hours of fantastic massage, sexy massage, sex etc all packaged into one. At that time, the prices were about $400 sing for each session. Thats going back more than 15 years. Today, I would not know. They have similar services all over Tokyo but we were told by our local hosts that they all recommend Kawasaki.
You can get Teruko also in all sorts of other main hot spots in Tokyo e.g. Shinjuku but I have tried and it was never as good as Kawasaki.

We were also brought to some "show-places" where the entrance to watch the shows were very cheap - I cannot remember how much now, something like S$30 only then. Audiences could also participate and if more than one person wanted to participate to fuck the girl on the stage, the volunteers would play some kind of "cham cham pak" to see who gets to go up first and so on. Volunteers do not pay to fuck on the show.
At the same time, on the side., there would be fondling and HJs available from some of the other "stars" of the show.

I honestly cannot remember if these show places were in Kawasaki or elsewhere!

Ask you local Japanese friends and I am sure they can help you.

Your FR would be nice to read!