View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nakhon Ratchasima - Korat

Update: January 2023

Spent about a week here last month. Went to some new places, checked out some previous ones.
Nightlife is slowly opening up now...

Nomu Bar -
pre-covid, this was a place where foreigners came to sit and chill...
so i've basically been avoiding this place until a local told me to come.

surprisingly, 90% locals now. And easy to pick up girls / meet new friends.
In fact, my friends and i had 2 different group of girls approach us to talk that night.
No, not coyotes. Just regular girls looking for a good time. Also, they speak good english!

Lamer Karaoke -
Was there on CNY. All the chiongsams really turned me on. Also, a lot more girls there now.
Opens till late, but girls will leave at 3.30am if no customer.
Was full house that night but even so there were more girls than customers.
Spent 10k Baht that night for 2 guys, 4 girls and lots of alcohol over 5hrs.
Both of us managed to dabao that night. Damage was 3k baht
Playability now seems much higher with this new round of girls. A lot of smooching even outside, when usually its done only in the Karaoke VIP rooms.
1 girl was telling me she saw a customer getting a BJ inside the VIP room...

Babylon Massage Parlour -
Last i went there on a Tuesday there were 12 girls working. Quality so-so, but priced between 1800 to 2400 baht, you can't get much better value out of it.
Papasan was telling me there are more girls on rotation and more incoming Feb. Pre-covid numbers are like 30-40 girls.

Ginza Massage Parlour -
When i went on a Sunday it was quiet, but still got 7 girls working... So not bad.
Saw 2 that i liked, and the Mamasan said can do both. Picked both and left a happy man.