View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Most samsters going from Singapore to Batam for CNY are going to spend at least 500k for the hotel, 1M for booking a girl, plus drinks, on each day of the stay.
Before covid time, overnight booking girl in booking joint already cost more than 2 juta, let alone today in this coming CNY 2023.

Food and drinks no problem for me as i eat simple. Won't have much difference compared to non-CNY days.

Quote:
Non-hobbysts will not book a girl, but will spend millions for food and partying.
I also eat in "VERY expensive" kelong restaurant around Love Sea food too, hehehe...

According to my friends, this is Love sea food, we are nearby but not there, hehehe...

I think this is the name of the Kelong Restaurant we ate in.

Complicated food for my friends who brought me there...

I only find the fried chicken tasted good tho, hehehe.... my friends find that the crabs weren't cooked the way they wants it to be, so the chef re-cooked them again, and becomes like the below.

Too bad, no bread bun aka man tou to go with it.

Anyway, the bill stated below for that VERY expensive "complicated food", hehehe....4 person were on the table eating tho.

I do not recommend anyone to eat here, hehehe....as this isn't my kind food. They taste nice but well...took them almost an hour to drive me there just to eat food meant for "diety god" during my grandparent's generation festive time (joking).

Other than the chicken and vege, the rest of the food on the table were fresh "live" food. Meaning they were killed only upon our ordering.

Quote:
Horizon knows that increasing fares 25 SGD does not impact the budget of any tourist, because others will be the expenses to watch out for.
If ferries will not be full, it will not be because of the increased fares, but for all other costs on the island.
Agreed with this point after reading it a few more times.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info