Old 05-09-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
FLYBY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Zurich/Globe FKK first timer experience

Visited Globe in Zurich mid June for the first time.

I only arrived to the club at 23+ and was worried that I would not "experience" the actual club.
Downside of getting in so late : terrace was closed, food was not available and a
Upside: plenty available girls, no worries of meeting acquaintances, time to choose and enjoy the views with little pressure, no rush in the room

Elisa - When we first started to talk she said she was from Estonia and after a few min she corrected she was actually Russian but due to the situation she was keeping a lower profile. Mentioned that she is a regular WG in Estonia and comes in to Zurich once in a while as an extra stint.
As a first experience in the club she was awesome ! Beautiful model type with a body to die for
once in the room she was all professional GFE but with class. The routine off BBBJ (although she let me play with her ass and was willing to let me use some fingers at this point as well) CG, Mish and a amazing doggy with a finger up her ass (I later learned this was not ok with others). With no " I made her come" pretense she let me bang her hard and looked me in the eye and said Its fine baby enjoy me (no shame in the room...) after some cleanup we rested on the bed and she requested that we snuggle a bit which was surprising and fine by me.

Mary (Rom) - Had a drink with Mary in one of the in-cloves after she approached. with no shame she grabbed my cock and balls and said it looks like I fucked all my labido out and that she thinks it is a shame since she really wanted to fuck me (must say that the pickup line worked for me even though I doubt she was really into me) to make a long story short after some conversation I said I would really enjoy having her on all four so she said that I am funny and she will place a bet that I dont make it off my back before I come (mind you this is round 2 which usually takes me time) so we went for it. Once in the room this Rom turned into cleopatra and demolished every story I have heard of Rom WG. I was literally attacked after sucking mu tongue out and running her hands through my hair she asked me to get down and basically asked me to eat her out while standing, although this was only for a few seconds her attitude of "give me sex" was so great that I was rock hard. She then went on to give me a deep BBBJ and then pushed me to the bed and asked if I am ready. to the point she has very good control of her LG and it was an amazing CG ride. I sadly but happily lost the bet .

other info - The club itself has seen better days regarding to its infrastructure and the design is already out dated. The rooms are Hot with no aircon and the toiles are minimalistic Europe style. having said the the overall vibe is a of a sex herrum and letting go of Tabo`s (like showering next to 5 naked models)

The place is costly - 95Euro to enter and 150 per session.

still it is a place to visit once in your life

PM if you need info or guidance