Race: Viet
Face : 8/10
Body : 9/10 maybe small but her body is very hot
Boobs : Not sure it is B or C but it is really soft with perky nipples
GFE : 10/10 She is very kind and have small talks before and after the deed
BJ : 9/10
HJ: 9/10
FJ : 10/10 Willing to please you
Dmg : RM295 1/1 (price vary on each girl)
RTF : Definitely

Just want to share my first experience at the hotel in Taman Shamelin and my first ever sex (Yes I was a virgin before I visited this place). Basically you just go in and go into the elevator and up to the 3rd floor. There will be someone there that will talk to you but I have already make a booking so I just went there and wait for my turn. Have sofa for you to sit and free drinks while waiting. For those who did not have a booking for anyone, the captain will bring you around the entire floor and intro you to all the girls.

My turn has arrived. Paid the captain and go inside her room. Have a small talk and ask to undress and go for a shower together. (Never thought that I will be so willing to undress to a stranger without any hesitation).

I told her that I am virgin and she takes the lead. Gave me a BBBJ which felt good and signal me to do the deed. Ride me for awhile and proceed to missionary after she said she is tired. Her moan was soft and real which makes me even harder. I am not sure why, maybe I am just nervous or I can really hold on longer than what I expected but I am not close to finish. In the end she gave a HJ to finish me and that also took a while.

Once I shot my load (it was my biggest load ever), she gave a small laugh and said "I finally make you cum" which I thought was so cute. Shower again and some small talk again before leaving.

Overall it was a great experience and will return for more.
Hi bro, may I know how you book? Mind sharing?