Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhunter2507 View Post
hi guys, on the 21 Mar i took katrina and did some uncap blowjob on her, and is only recently i have a super bad sore throat and high fever, went to see a normal doctor and the doctor said that there is a white spot on my throat , could it be std? so far i only got sorethroat and fever, nothing else so far, I book a std screening on 19 Apr, hopefully all good, meanwhile I suggest you guys to use condom , no hate on katrina, shes cool. Saw previous post that someone that similar experiences, anyone else facing the same thing? Now i really scare hais
Thankfully i didn't get anything when i accidently did it wrong with her. Very heat of the moment, condom slipped off and my cock slipped back in without safety. Hopefully everything is okay for you,bro but at least now you kind of learned your lesson? I guess it's kind of depends also if you sway kenna one that has an STD or even HIV.

Probably why i stopped going since i did Katrina raw.