View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
It is a standard expectation from every thai lady that once they marry you, you will have to take care of the whole family. Girls being born in a Thai family will be the breadwinner and they will have to work hard to support the family, once you marry them you will have to take over their responsibility to provide them.

If you are lucky that you marry a girl who used to send home 100K baht a mth, you will have to do that once you marry her. That does not include other expenses such as buying a car, paying salary to the farmers taking care of their rice field, medical fees, new iPhones etc etc.

I am not saying that you can't marry a Thai lady, but you have to be prepared to provide support to their family, because their culture is always to take good care of their family, marrying a WL is tough because they used to be financially strong and your financial status must be stronger to match that. But if you guys a earning S$10k per mth, sure no issues.

But marrying a ex Geylang WL is a no no for SG as they are unable to come back to SG, and it'll be stressful for both parties living apart unless you are prepared to throw your IC and live there.
Agree. I was young then and probably naive about this kind of things since that was the 1st time I was like emotionally attached to a working girl like her. Thinking back now, probably a blessing in disguise for me. I'm just a mid range income guy and I cannot afford to support her family. Over the years I read up on the personal experiences of many senior Bros here and thanks to this Forum, I have learnt alot when dealing with these girls who are in this trade. At times I do feel sorry for these girls due to their circumstances in life but then again high chances they are earning twice more than me 555. Presently I'm still single and quite contented and happy in my life chionging in our own backyard and sometimes around the region.