View Single Post
Old 18-02-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
With the biometric systems used now...... more and more fake identities are being discovered. Those who have been using fake identities are having a hard time finding places to hide.

A friend's brudder who got involved in a fight more than 20 yrs ago and killed the other guy went on the run to a neighbouring country. He managed to get a new identity with accompanying documents and lived a new life there..... until all these biometric stuff started to be implemented. And he was not even trying to leave that country but was caught out when he renewed his driver's license. His fingerprints matched the database and after verification with the SPF.... he was detained and subsequently extradicted back. Fortunately SG did not charge him for murder but the lesser offence of manslaughter and convicted 14 yrs imprisonment.

What I learnt from this case was that our data is shared with neighbouring countries and vice versa. All these PDPA is just bullshit if our details are an open book for neighbouring countries authorities. As a PI.... not difficult for me to obtain info on someone even if I kenna obstacles in SG with the PDPA bullshit. I just need to contact someone from another country agency to access and retrieve the info through this loophole.
Wah lau, run for 20yrs and kena caught. Singapore don't have statute of limitations for criminal like Taiwan.

In Singapore all access of information are logged, other country not logged meh?

Typical guy in Geylang.