View Single Post
Old 18-02-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
By the way ex WL are required to sign and swear oath not to to marry sg men.

They can marry Malaysian men though. I saw from former L18h16 g23’s fb that she’s married to a Malaysian guy. 😂
SGP rules & regulations are sometimes illogical.... not a law under their statutes but still enforceable like the laws.
I know a singkie guy who was an ex-detective from CID. Learnt alot from him about the policing methods of the SPF. What I cannot comprehend is why he threw away his career for an WL.
Ok.... story telling time now.
EK was a detective with the SSB/CID.... sometimes they are required to support to other CID units. One day he was assigned to follow AV on their rounds. He came to know a WL in one of the Thai houses. Both fell in love but could not marry in SG. So after her stint in GL ended he followed her back to LOS and married her there. She could not return to SG so he will visit her every few months. All these travelling was tedious as her home was in Phayao village Northern Thailand near the Burma border. So they hatched a plan for her to return to SG and succeeded.
But 1 year later she was arrested for illegal entry and after investigations.... EK was arrested too. Jailed for 3 months and lost his job. He went to live in LOS and became an agent supplying thai girls to stables in Malaysia and SG.