Old 20-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
hunkadory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Bros, My experience in Melbourne is much better than in Sydney, but ther are potholes to watch out for, these actions places in ang moh countries are still very new, strange and expensive to me.

First night into Melbourne, I drove straight to Tope street, for all bros whom had mentioned it is in CBD, not exactly. Technically, the place is on South Melbourne district, though I do agree that it is very very close to CBD area. reason why I had to mention the technicality is that I drive around in a rental car when in Aussie, and I make use of the GPS, so having the right name to the area is important.

My impression of Tope street, quite scary honestly, the shops like 43 and one or 2 other next to it looks like lack shop and sleazy. I dont have the guts to try the licensed outfits in Singapore, and my personal opinion is thta these commercial outlets looks far worse, plus the whole surroundings is a dead place after evening as it is situated in industrial shophouse area. So I avoided even stepping into the places. One thing I noticed is that there is a proper looking place called Melbourne Coloseum lcated next to 43 Tope St, but decided not to walk in as the experience at the Sydney Boardroom really killed my appetite.

Anyways, bros whom are interested in my Melbourne ventures, I will update my FR in the Melbourne Australia thread.

Cheers mates!