View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

My latest public place took place during phase 3 of Covid-19.

I brought my regular masseuse (PRC, 32,, 9/10 figure, 7/10 looks) out for supper (after her work ended), then she was lamenting about how Covid robbed her of a potential fortune.

I suggested having sex in my car for the usual, and she said okay immediately.

We made a pit-stop at an ESSO station to get a 3-pc pack of Durex ribbed, then we went to a very quiet MSCP above an interchange and parked at a corner. Lights off, went to the back and proceeded to have foreplay facing the MRT station platform before engaging in gancheong sex for 20-odd minutes before releasing into the condom while she squirted IN THE CAR.

Brought her back to her shop while she really made me steam by giving me a bj while it was still sensitive. Maybe that's why it's not as sensitive now.

After dropping her off, I had to drive to JB to get my car thoroughly cleaned.

Memories. Sigh.

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ,4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,211HJ,2Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-7FJ,2BJ,9HJ