Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Personally i feel. Viet is not goood for mongering anymore. However, can still go visit their great landscape and eat their cheaper and nice food. Girls there attitude CMI and so many scams. They are too business money minded already. No sense of what is service. I rather u all just go for Little Tokyo that kind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by horny00 View Post
Scammed in Hanoi, just experienced it myself.
She quoted 1.5mil for sex. But after the act, she say money not enough. Say kissing is 6mil, bj another 8mil. She will use tactic that say "more money" but don't say how much so they can squeeze you. So guys, i suggest just go for Nuru or normal massage and end it.
Haha...understand your frustration...tourists dun spend enough time in Vietnam to unlock gems here...

Most dealt with gals from entertainment or nightlife...so the gals will try all kinds of patterns to milk the cash...

Scams are common and yes have to be street smart...

If use website gals similar to hcm then just get laid and go off...plenty of website gals in hanoi...only thing is need to go to designated hotel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
No matters how horny, I will not go for wechat girl I rather watch AV n wank it. Save the money to drink beer.
This is very true...

Also motorbike recomend gals never touch...most scammers...

Pls stay safe and be safe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post