Old 20-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
killing303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Agogo Pattaya

I will first contribute something here...

Walking street
Too many agogo bar to venture, all agogo bar are different and many have different uniform. Basically, if you don't mind spending and wanted a easy place where you can see, pick up and drink without walking too much...this is the place to go.. It is something like our clark quay..only different is the coyote & models inside are all money can buy...

Number of selection: .. too many to count
Crowd: usually quite pack on the walking street during weekend as alot of tourist just come here to experience what is walking street. Uncle / Aunty / Children / Teenagers ... All age and races.. But a few will go into a agogo bar for a drink.

Recommendation:
Infinity Agogo
Location: Can see this bar somewhere middle of the walking street. Cannot remember which 1 but i know is somewhere in the middle of the whole walking street.
Whole Experience: Girls are friendly and fun. Models will be topless when during their dance.
Website: Don't see their website..the actual selection of models are far better looking than those on their website...haha
Models that i pick up: Koy , Ploy , Donut
Bar fine: 1000THB after midnight.
P.S..this agogo bar is more on the atas standard. The drinks are abit more on the higher side with L.D at 150thb to 200thb. Short time is around 3000thb to 5000thb depending on your chemistry. 1000thb is around S$40.