Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
2121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There were a couple of FRs on You You recently from this house as well.

Pasting the link to a couple of the FRs below just for everyone's convenience.

http://sbfsg.fun/showthr...post114405 95

http://sbfsg.fun/showthr...post114421 71

Hope to see more updates on other girls in this house as well, as I think there are some syt gems here.
Alamak U forgit my FR

Needed to distress so what better way to do this – just go down GLto try a girl. headed for 1608 found you you to my taste as I like petite girls

Name: You You 1608

Age 22yo

Home: Hunan PRC

Height: 1.60 approx

Looks: 8/10 She has this fresh young look, somehow look like those JC or poly gal (Maybe because of her age).

Body: 7/10 slim but curvy. Great shape from behind

Tits: 7.5/10 B + very light brown small nips so soft and nice to squeeze and suck

French Kissing: 9/10 not the aggressive, commando kind of frenching. Rather is the slow, passionate and steady style with lots of near genuine FEEL

Catbath: 7/10 hardworking and her tongue very soft and wet nice feeling when she lick lick

BBBJ: 8/10 good suction, regulars licks on dick and balls, fairly long

Painting: Allowed. get wet easily and she give very nice moans

FJ: 8/10 Great Stamina, went at it for quite a while and I was so hard. Did missionary, doggy, doggy off the bed, her bouncing on top, holding each other with her on top, then back to me spreading her, my favorite as she’s so petite and squirms and moans

GFE: 8/10 Very nice feeling. We hugged together and she will lay by my side on the bed and keep teasing me. Enjoy it very much

Attitude: 8/10 Good and friendly attitude. She aims to please

Overall: 8.5/10 Her service and performance is definitely above average. If you are in the mood of a fresh young looking gal, you can consider her as her natural girlfriend reaction is her main pulling factor

RTF: sure