View Single Post
Old 15-03-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You guys are insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Nature did not intend that we should fuck with a piece of rubber, so bareback always the most pleasurable. Luckily last week I visited FL and she allowed raw but after a while she said she felt sore and asked me to cap on. I said I will not be able to perform with it but tried anyway and I could still cum, though it took slightly longer. So a good first step to weaning off raw I hope haha
When I first started cheonging, was very safety conscious, even BJ also I opt for CBJ. Then one time (during the golden days of siambu doing the soapy thingy in hotels), the siambu just straight up auto BBBJ me and from then on, no more CBJ for me.

Excluding the one time I had a condom break with siambu, closest I got to raw was in SG, siambu doing kinda a nuru thing using oil (baby lotion oil thingy) and ruba ruba all over me, and her pussy on moi penis. The feeling damn shiok, and I know if I just ask the question and offered enough top-up $, then highly likely sure can.... luckily I managed to keep calm and just caps on quickly and start to pump her.

If I had gone bareback then, sure no more condoms for me and I would have gone raw all the way for all subsequent bonkings.

Now because got things like Prep, demand increase liao, so now even special service is openly advertised to attract customers.

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive