Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Bali Delight

Thanks bro Liar Liar for a great recommendation!

Found the place relatively easily; as mentioned, it's downwards of Boshe Club on Bypass Road, at the stretch of shophouses where Onasis Spa is..

Went into the place and there were at least 15-20 ceweks on display. Some were quite CMI, but there were definitely quite a few gems in there...

Picked out a sweet looking babe from Surabaya with a nice, taut figure, name is Dia..

Room is good, with an indoor/outdoor area.. the outdoor area has a rain shower, but the highlight is of course the jacuzzi, where you can indulge in some R&R and serious foreplay with your cewek, like i did.. haha..

The 90-minute session also included a proper massage (honey or oil, your choice), a body massage, hot & cold BBBJ and of course the penultimate FJ..

All in all, a good session..!!

BTW, they have just increased their prices.. It is no longer 600k, but 800k rupiah now.. Still relatively good value for $$$ though, IMO because of the good service and nice room...

Cewek : Dia
Height : 162-ish
Boobs : B (nice and soft!!)
Looks : 7.8
Figure : Slim and nice, rate an 8
Massage: 7 (decent strength)
Jacuzzi : 9 (awesome foreplay in the jacuzzi!!!)
French : Yes
BBBJ : 6 (not much suction)
FJ : 9 (very tight!)
Damage : 800k + 100k tips for Dia
RTF : Perhaps, but there are a few more ceweks in there that I'm eyeing. Hahahaha...

PM me if you need more information about the location; I have got the number of the mummy whom you can call to make the arrangements.

PS: Do up me if you have found my post helpful..