Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Bro Natto,

Thanks for the reply. Looks like we keep missing each other but nevermind, I do find my way around the town decently.

My visit was short, only 3 nights so have to focus on a few places rather than going all over the place.

Most of the nights we were between Timber & Fever Corner and also mixed in one early evening shot at Grand Plaza to chio the masseur to meet later which is a good strategy if you're looking for a good service gal plus professional f*&k. On this point, I do agree with SC that its a good investment; (although we all like the chase too sometimes) and she did come out to play so the effort was worth it!

In any case, never ever made it to bed before 4.30am for all 3 nights. Unfortunately, got involved socially with Khun A of Fever corner so was like dragged there most nights anyway so did not suss out James which is like round the corner. I must say that the area round the canal has developed to be the after hours place for now much like the old area next to Metropole in the past. It appears that some people are trying to open there now too and I noticed some activity on my way back to hotel on my last night.

First night went to check out the Fantasia place and it was too late at 8.45pm. Nothing on the shelf that was attractive and we did notice one or two nice ones. Mamasan says after the 20 something, this month, more than 150 new ladies will join so it might be better later. At the current promotional prices of 2800 LT, its comparatively affordable for Phuket.

Timber is still the place where all the ladies, from normal work, freelance (quite a few students doing this nowadays), left over from the clubs congregate to chio customers too. Still the best place in town in my opinion if you like good music and some element of the "chase". Went one evening to Jammin and noticed that some of the women there are more akin to Farangs and to my surprise, there were no less than 20 farangs in the joint too! Unusual for Phuket town really.

Took a peek in the youngster's place Planet Concert Hall, there are some things to pick up there too if can speak some Thai. Did not stay as I had to meet friend at Walk In as they like oldies - band good but sitting down crowd so, hard to cruise!

Drove past RCA, Old Fantasia and a few other joints but did not like the outside so did not go in. Get up looks like for Tourists and I don't like being a tourist.

Never even had time to visit any of the old favourites like Pink Chamois nor Pink Club or the old Thisume which is now the Pink 2002. Was told the cafes now not worth it as the girls are now totally on commission and that means that they are chasing the flower money hard so did not visit any.

Never got to check out Rome Place as we ran out of time. Imagine, this is the 2nd recent time I have been to Phuket and never even got near the beach!

Yes, Lemongrass is a nice makan and drink place. Been there last two visits but this time did not get round to go there somehow. There are lost of these kinds of outdoors food and drink places with pretty waitresses all over the town springing up too!

I am due back there in July around the 22nd to 24th - another short visit.