Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2004, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

ctd. personally i like lemonrgrass for alfressco thai dining and drinking, its food is good try the spareribs, an basically the crowd tends to be more the middle age group. was in timberhut on wednesday night and it's still rocking roud the clock. many local pickups there if you know the right crowd. met some office girls and got phone nos. anyway back to fantasia. it's full everynight, got to go early if you want the right girl. early means 8:00pm or earlier! there is a cafe and dining outside the main entrance and soon a cafe on the lelt side of the entrance. it a little more expensive but it's oppulent and they must have spent a bomb to do it up. this is no chicken feed money, it's big, even the mamasan ja's tit are big. hehe. bro i need a rest to recoup before going back. i kinda begining to like hainan a little more now. it has the sea, sun and sex! best of all lots of cheap but good sex,the legal age is 16 in china. sanook bro hope we meet up. got to post on hainan probaly tomorrow.