View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I have heard of MM OKT limiting the number of shots to 3 for their clients before but i have not heard of Tamagotchi or Ah Meng from New Berry asking the girls to limit the number of shots tho. Maybe becos they knew me already but strangely,it has not occur to me during red hot months like CNY too (i went there on those dates prepared for the worst outcome). But i still hear a lot of after-2-to-3-shots runaway girls in both CNY 2015 and CNY 2016. MM girls being the most amazingly runaways whereas Indah2 comes in 2nd place. 3rd place of the most runaway during CNY 2015 was Happy 8 but after much complains,they (happy 8) seems to have improved on that point. Even MM has improved itself a little over time.

The only place that has known NOT to have improve itself was the Morena series of joint. And as for MM,i would say its a place NOT for the novice (luck do play an important part as well).
Must add KupuKupu to the list of run-aways girls. Last week one of the bros experienced this after one shot in the afternoon. Right after dinner, she complain headache, stomachache, and needed to go home. They called the faggot OKT, at about midnight. Nobody answered. Anyway girl had blackface and attitude already, so no point keeping her.
OKT promised to replace girl after one shot or pay only short time fee. Lying. of course. Next morning the brother went to office to complain, and get refund but the faggot OKT started screaming at him, so he decided to cut loss and not go there again. I think I will give this place a miss next time no matter how beautiful the girls may be. Not worth the hassle.

I talked to another girl about this happening and she said some girls, usually the prettier ones, have this pattern, of running to the disco and getting another booking after midnight. They know the OKE is powerless to do anything and will end up bullying (screaming and cursing) the customer. So the girls get 2 booking for 1m each in one night for minimum work.

Buyers Beware !!