View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Sharing my latest updates on my hunt with wechat

when i added her, she doesnt have a profile pic or any post. we just chat without any agenda. found out she is a manager from a MNC printing solution company and has been in the trade for 15 years. since i know abit about her trade, we chit chat

from casual chit chat, i became her listener. she would complain about her colleagues, her sales staff or clients.. rarely does she talk about her family. we also don't talk about sex or anything

after 2 weeks of chit-chatting, i initiated to meet her. she told me she is not comfortable meeting although she feels comfortable talking to me. then she mentioned she is busy with a roadshow in town and will also not be free. i didnt push on

about a day later i happened to be in town for a meeting and decided to check out the roadshow she mentioned and see if i can spot her (we didnt share any photos of ourselves on wechat). i only know her name is Regina. so i walk around pretending to be interested in the printers, copier etc

some young sales approached me while i scan the area for Regina's type of age and position. so i pretended that i am interested in the copier and ask some questions. casually i mentioned some random names (including Regina) and told the sales that my frens ask me to look for them previously.

the sales then told me Regina just step off from the roadshow but will be back. so i told the sales i will consider and left. i stayed around the area, when for lunch and walked back about an hour later to the roadshow.

there i saw the most gorgeous MILF in a business suit - she looks younger than her 44 yr old age. i didnt think its regina cause she always tells me she is old and ugly but this lady is well dressed, classy and was chatting with a potential client. since we have not met or seen each other, i walked towards her while looking at the printer to listen to their conversation.

its was at that moment the same young sales saw me and came to me, and told me "hey, regina is back. but she is talking to someone now." while telling me that he signal to regina that i was looking for her ...."Fuck!" this guy really sabo me

regina looked at me and smile but i can tell that she doesnt know me. i told myself i need to leave before she approached me but at the same moment, she excused herself from the client and walked towards me. The young sales (i think trying to impressed her) introduced us " this is goh, he was recommended by his friends to look for you for his office solutons."

She extended her hands to shake mine, and introduce herself "hey, who introduced you?" so i gave out a casual name, i can see she is trying hard to relate to that person. but anyway, she excused herself and ask me to wait for her while she finish her conversation with the previous client waiting

i was hesitating if i should leave the place.. but this sales guy is still standing beside me. so i told him, i need to make a call and walk away from him. pretending that i am still on the phone, the young sales walked away while i scan regina. i am seriously think she is not the same regina.

minutes later, she walk to me and apologise for the wait. she asked again, "so Jay who introduced you is from where? sorry i have too many clients and i cant recall a Jay." i put up my courage and say "wechat"

she look stunned and asked "wechat?" and i say "yes" . i smile and introduced myself "i am the guy who has been talking to you in the last 2 weeks. dont get me wrong, i am not stalking you, but i happened to b here for a meeting."

she look abit stunned but recover herself quckly and laughed "hahah we finaly meet!" - i told her, "how come you say you are ugly and old? you look damn gorgeous.." i told her. she replied "i am old and ugly. maybe your eyesight have problems haha." at this moment some lady came to her and whisper. she turn to me and say "hey, i have to go attend to my clients, so sorry no time to chat longer"

"no worries, you go settle your work. i have to go back also." i smiled but i think she is just trying to avoid me and i know the next thing is she will block me on wechat.