View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timely Rain View Post
To be frank, I dun know. She cannot do without the child. She always use child as ransom. So i think she will put in unreasonable demands. Although we lived under same roof, we have separated bed for 10 years. I am male party.
if you want the child custody, start collecting evidence of her frequent drunk episodes. Even better if she showed violent tendencies during such episodes. The party showing violence will be at a great disadvantage in court when coming to custody battle.

But know this: To a woman, her child may be more important than her own life. Take note not to force it too far. She may just..... u know...... hug the child and end their life together than to lose the child custody to you. If u sense that might happen, its better to just give up child custody to her.
Other unreasonable demands can be fought off partially in court. Judge and lawyers can see these unreasonable demands easily and know whats realistic and whats not. Default ruling to expect before the court fight begins: half half for both parties even for the matrimonal house which only you paid for. Then from there, she starts to prove to court why she deserves more than that and you start to prove to court why she shouldn't or why you deserved more.

You may also start to arrange for marriage counselling sessions to attend. Not that such counselling works, but to prove to court when needed that "you have made efforts to reconcile the marriage, on your part". The best is that she doesnt even turn up to attend.