View Single Post
Old 27-12-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why do you all cheat?

I struggled with this for some years, like the angel and devil talking to me daily.

I started chionging in 2016 at age of 37. By then i was married with 2 kids. Before the 2nd kid arrived, me and wifey would fuck every other day. However, our agendas were different. She wanted to conceive the child.

After the arrival of the kid, she really no longer wanna have sex anymore. I faced countless rejections from her. And if ever the stars and planets aligned and we got it on, she'd be mostly a dead fish. All in all, only managed to have sex with her 5 times in last 6 years. If i were truly honest with myself, i am deeply unhappy. I brought it up to her before but she shrugged it off. There was no talk about open relationship and I didnt want to bring it up anyway, because i know she's the jealous type and i dont want to cause an alarm. so I live with the "dont ask, don't tell" principle.

I stuggled with this decision a lot. i tried to keep my chionging minimal. So its like twice a year and of course, its not enough.

But like another bro mentioned in here, separate love from monogamy, i think this is the best out of the shit feeling situation. Bang, cum and go home a happier man. Consider it 'outsourcing'.

I didnt consider divorce because everything else in family is fine, just the lack of sex at home.