Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukster View Post
Right now i am attempting to try 3 different system with a budget of 30000 yen, pink salon, soapland, fashion heath. Will post more info when i finished my research and scored.
not so sure what is fashion health but will be a bit hard to squeeze soapland and health delivery with 30k yen if you are a gaijin.

I have been researching myself. For gaijin best bet will me Asian Mystique girls or manami from tokyomeltykiss (just google it both and u can find the web). AM girl is a bit vague as there is no consistent FR around (1 saw FR saying ranko was a dead fish and one said she is a top notch sl*t) personally i would probably try mako or ranko.

Manami on the other hand has very consistent review saying she is very good and love what she is doing (she used to work for AM too apparently)

1 hr of manami 25k and a pink saloon probably the most u can squeeze for 30k budget (pink saloon is 3k before 5pm or 4k after 5pm at BJ valley near sugamo station, they said night is better as u get OL and students out and about to earn extra cash here or u can try hinomaru at kabukicho near shinjuku station not sure about the pricing for this one but hinomaru is gaijin friendly lots in sugamo but u need to check if they will take gaijin)

I am going in the next few months will duly reported from the crime scene if I can =)